New Self Practice Cycle starts May 17th!
Welcome curious soul!
Are you looking for:
- Individualized yoga instruction - self practice in a group setting; all levels welcome; learn at your own pace and inspire each other.
- Develop a Personal Practice - With time & space for self-exploration you develop a sustainable, personal practice under the guidance of an experienced teacher.
- Small Group - alot of individual attention & guidance from the teacher. Max 12 students per class.
- Experienced Teacher - resident and guest teachers with more than 10 years experience in teaching.
- Central location in Amsterdam West
- Community - different people from different places with the same path.
- Beyond Asana - meditation/pranayama/mantra/yoga nidra
Seeking the effortless rise of silence that comes from the devotional practice of Self enquiry.
... then you have found your Yoga Shala!
Traditional Yoga Seminar with Gilles and Valerie Redard
Self Practice Cycles:
16 March - 8 May
17 May - 10 July
Yoga For Climbers:
"Claire is a devoted, knowledgeable and loving teacher. She doesn’t just teach yoga, she lives it. Very very inspiring. Her classes are always in a small group with lots of personal attention. Just not comparable to any other classes in Amsterdam and it’s broad surroundings. Can’t recommend Claire’s classes enough!"
- Anna K