1-on-1 Sessions with Claire
Yoga classes are richly available these days. However you might miss individual guidance and wonder whether you are doing your yoga correctly.
You might be asking yourself:
- Is my alignment of asana correct?
- Does this particular way of doing posture correspond to my situation (body type or injury)?
- Am I breathing correctly?
- What is the meaning of these songs we sing in sanskrit?
- I would like to start meditating but I don't know how...
During private sessions we can delve into your individual needs.
One or multiple sessions could involve one or any of the following:
- How to modify the yoga practice to your current life situation
- Postural alignment and technique
- Breathing techniques/excercises
- Concentration/Meditation techniques/excercises
- Lifestyle/Diet advice for your body/mind constitution.
For individuals who are looking for some individual advice or guidance, or anyone that would like a personal session involving above mentioned.
These sessions are also good for individuals who need a more specific guidance due to injury, health issues or any other personal situation that needs special attention.
With the practical advice you get from a 1-on-1 session you can integrate what you have learned into your personal yoga practice or the classes you follow regardless of the yoga style.
For a private session I come to your home or we can discuss about a different location.
During the summer sessions can also take place outdoor.
Feel free to contact me for a free consult where can have a phone call or meet in person, talk and decide if we take the next step.
Sessions can be in English, Dutch or Spanish.
Please enquire by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
"Claire was able to bring harmony and depth to my practice and presented me a whole new world about connection, understanding, breathing, humility and focus. She helped me discover, step by step, what it is all about, enriching my practice and life at the same time. She has the patience to let you open up at your own pace, without pushing, giving you the right amount of corrections, looking at the physical and explaining the deeper layers, bringing something new every time."